Problem and goal
The customer wanted to give the students and teachers a convenient, exciting, interactive and modern facility for studying, which would fully replace paper-based textbooks and workbooks, while also serving as a study journal. As an extra bonus, Opiq would drastically reduce the weight of a schoolbag, and would also enable the student, parent and teacher to manage schoolwork at any location and on any digital platform. In addition, a lot of trees will be saved.
The platform is designed for conducting and assessing the study process between the students, teachers and parents in the most productive, convenient and modern way possible.
- Contains professional study material from publishers and also enables the teachers and students to share their content. The most extensive base of study materials possible, which can be shared with all users.
- All materials – workbooks, textbooks, images and other materials and study journal – can be found in one place. It is easier to manage, carry, study, assess and give feedback, irrespective of the location.
- Web-based responsive design, runs on various platforms, making it easy to carry along. Possibility to run on different devices and study, assess and give feedback, irrespective of the location.
- Design follows the needs of the study process, nothing is excessive. Design can be individually adapted based on the wishes of a teacher, student, parent. Any excessive and misleading noise is excluded, the focus is on content. More effective study process.
- Powerful search engine, which is unique as it works just as well and follows the same principles as Google search. Material search is always fast and material is always found. Saves the time of users.
- Smart assessment system – the teacher can assess certain content automatically. Saves the time of the teacher.
- Precise, fast and personal feedback from teacher to student, parent and vice versa. Possibility to get and give feedback irrespective of the location. Saves the time of users, ensures clear communication.
- Digital content. A lot of paper is not produced – thus, protecting nature!
HTML, Sass, CoffeeScript, Knockout
.NET 5, C#
Elasticsearch, Docker, Node.js, Redis, Kafka, Microsoft Azure, Swagger/OpenAPI, Rebus